1. Strict regularity, implicit obedience, honesty, courtesy in speech and conduct, cleanliness of dress and person are expected from every pupil. Students and their parents must strictly adhere to the rules and regulations in this regard.
2. All students should make it a point to show themselves courteous and polite at all times. The school is judged by their decorum of behaviour.
3. Pupils are responsible to the school authorities for their conduct in the school campus as well as for their general behavior outside. Any report of objectionable conduct inside or outside the campus from the part of the pupils makes them liable to disciplinary action.
4. Students should reach the school at least ten minutes before the warning bell for the assembly and must remain inside their respective classrooms. Late comers will not be permitted to attend the classes without Principal's permission.
5. In order to acquire a good command of the English language, which is the medium of instruction, students should speak only English in the class premises.
6. Students should not bring cell phones, CD's, pen drives or other such electronic gadgets to school without the sanction of the principal. Mobile phones and cameras are not permitted in the school campus and if found that will not be returned.
7. The use of polythene bags in the school campus must be avoided as it causes serious environmental problems.
8. Using unfair languages, slangs or engaging in any immoral activities, by a student, inside or outside the campus leads to disciplinary actions and even termination.
9. School tasks assigned by the teachers should be done punctually. No book, newspaper, periodical and the like shall be brought to the school without the sanction of the Principal.
10. The Principal, for breaches against regularity or discipline, may impose fines.
11. The school reserves the right to dismiss a student who is irregular in attendance, whose progress in studies is steadily unsatisfactory, whose conduct in the school or outside is harmful to other students or whose guardians show little or no interest in the progress of their wards.
12. Silence must be observed in the school premises during class hours and shouting in the school building is not allowed. When using staircase and corridors all must keep to left. Walking or standing around the office area or the visitors lobby shall be avoided even during recess.
13. Students are not allowed to leave the school campus during interval.
14. Gift to the members of the staff or other demonstrations in their honour in any form by students or their parents will be treated as a dishonest practice from the side of the giver and the taker
15. When the students leave the classroom for P.H.E., Library, Laboratory etcâ€¦ They must walk along the corridors and stairs in double lines and in perfect silence.
16. Students are not allowed to remain in the classroom during recess or P.T. periods. Once on the playground they should not return to the classroom without the permission of the teacher.
17. Cycle must be kept locked in the place provided. The school will not be responsible for the safety or security of bicycles. No student is permitted to bring two-wheeler or four-wheeler to the school.
18. The school cannot be held responsible for books, money or any such articles lost. Students must look after their own things. It is not advisable for children to bring money or valuable articles to the school.
19. Students are not permitted to visit staff room without permission of teachers.
20. All accounts of the term must be settled in full before the beginning of the examination. If the accounts are not satisfactorily balanced the pupils will not be allowed to sit for the examination nor will their reports be sent.