The school admits any child irrespective of caste, creed, religion or social status.Students seeking admission to class land above will be subjected to undergo an entrance test or an interview or both or anything else the school considers suitable to the changing trends in education. The school will fix the mode and date of the screening and the result of the same will be published as per the decision of the school, in the school notice board. Only the children clearing the entrance test will be admitted. A student seeking new admission to any class will be eligible for admission to that class only if he/she -
- has been studying in a school recognized by or affiliated to CBSE, Delhi or any other recognized board of secondary education of India
- has passed qualifying examination making him/ her eligible for admission to that class.
- satisfies the requirement of age limits (Minimum and Maximum) as determined by the state/U.P. Government and applicable to the place the School is located.
- Produces :The school leaving certificate/transfer certificate signed by the head of the institution last attended and counter signed and documents in support of his/her having passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination. New admissions are taken to class I to VIII only and that too solely against vacant seats. To Class IX to XII no new admission is normally taken.
- A child seeking admission to KG I should have completed three and a half years age by March 31st. At the time of admission a birth certificate from Municipality or Panchayat must be submitted.
ELIGIBILITY TO CLASS XI
- Application for admission on prescribed forms will be accepted immediately after the date is announced from the school. The students of St.Joseph's Sr. Sec School who have cleared AISSE are eligible for continuing their studies here in the Xlth class as per the availability of seats. However they have to undergo the formalities involved in the admission. The application should be submitted to the principal in the prescribed format showing their subject group of choice with the optional subjects.The allotment of group and selection will be purely on the basis of merit (marks secured in the AISSE) and any student can be denied a seat if the principal feels his/her conduct is detrimental to the smooth conduct of the class. Recommendations of any sort are not entertained in the matter of admission. The parents are therefore advised to refrain from contacting staff members and interlocutors and must abstain from influencing them through gifts and other demonstrations for the purpose of admission.
- On request, Transfer Certificate may be issued at any time of the year, provided all dues are cleared before hand. Any student may be dismissed from the school at any time if his/her character and conduct is found harmful to other students. Any pupil fail in two years in succession in the same class will be asked to leave the school.Grave insubordination or contempt of authority justifies immediate dismissal.Not withstanding anything in the prospectus, the principal may at his/her discretion require any parent at any time to take his ward out of the school. The undue interference of the parents in the academic affairs and the rude behaviour in their dealings that hinders the smooth functioning of the school will lead to disciplinary action against their ward in pursuing his/her studies.